Contact

If you have any suggestions and opinions then contact @ gianbrett (at the rate of) gmail (dot) com.

3 Skyphone is phone communication Technology

Sunday, January 27, 2008

It was love at first sight When I knew about 3 Skypephone Blue.The gadget comes with full support for Windows Live Messenger & WCDMA/UMTS 2100MHz, GPRS & GSM.

3 Skypephone Blue


The Skypephone uses Skype network when the handset is taken out to some other part of the world i.e. when it’s in roaming on another network. Besides this, I was told the handset comes with additional advantage for handling incoming/outgoing calls since it doesn’t need data/Wi-Fi connection that actually consume a lot of power.


Weighing just 86 g and measuring only 100 mm x 44 mm x 13.6 mm, the handset simply took me off my feet as I was also looking for something really slim and lightweight to stay in my pocket all the time and let me enjoy flawless connectivity wherever I may happen to be.

0 comments:

New about Technologies